Nik is a nationally accredited mediator and registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, allowing him to issue Section 60I Certificates. Specialising in family law disputes, Nik is passionate about ensuring both parties reach a resolution without the time consuming, costly and emotionally draining experience of dragging their separation through court.
- National Accredited Mediator
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department and able to issue s60I Certificates under The Family Law Act 1975
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted Solicitor Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted Solicitor High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners Association
- Moreton Bay Law Association
- Queensland Collaborative Law
Nik is experienced not only as an accredited mediator, but as a solicitor specialising in family law matters. He is admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia and it is this knowledge and experience which allows him to successfully assist parties in resolving their disputes.